Premium Bond 20 windscreen repair resin is a low viscosity 20 cps resin. It is Delta Kits’ best injection resin for all weather conditions. This ultra-flexible resin is perfect for all types of windscreen damage. It is an outstanding long crack resin. When only the best will do, choose Premium Bond 20!
Auto glass repair professionals, prefer Premium Bond 20 resin over any other brand!
Characteristics shared by all Delta Kits injection resins include:
- Superior flexibility to compensate for expansion, contraction and glass flex
- Outstanding optical clarity
- Compatible with all windscreen repair systems
- 15 ml plastic bottle fill resins include a dropper tip as well as glass pipette style dropper
- Money-back guarantee
- Low acrylic acid content
Premium Bond 20
- Premium Bond 20 is considered a low viscosity glass repair resin
- Viscosity: 20cps
- Low toxicity
- Delta Kits proprietary formula
- Exceptional bonding strength
- Ultra-fast curing
- Superior for all break types including cracks
- Superior in all climates
Facts about Delta Kits windscreen repair resins:
- Money-back guarantee if customer is not 100% satisfied. Plus a lifetime guarantee against repair failure. (Only applies to resin sales or services performed by Delta Kits windscreen repair techs)
- Most Delta Kits customers offer a lifetime money-back guarantee on any repair that fails
- Developed for the windscreen repair industry
- As a matter of fact, formulated for versatility. However, proven to be effective in all temperatures since 1983 (36 years in 2019). Including areas such as Alaska, Siberia, Arizona and the Middle East.
- Increased market share considering its growing popularity every year since inception
- Passed British Standards Institute (BSI) testing, indeed
- Lab and the field for strength, clarity and elongation. As well as cohesion, adhesion, wetting and shelf life. No single attribute should be used to determine the quality of a windscreen repair resin. If the tensile strength of a resin is hard, it may become brittle. Henceforth, it is not the best choice for injecting into a windscreen that is subject to flex and stress.
- Proven safer to use compared to many other popular windscreen repair resins
- Preferred by professional windscreen repair technicians worldwide.
- Sold worldwide by leading auto glass manufacturers and distributors.
- Hence, Delta Kits resins do not require primers.
- In fact, Premium Bond 20 is the most popular windscreen repair resin on Amazon.
- Altogether sold by the friendliest and most helpful people in the industry. However, I may be a little biased on this one.