The Delta Kits lightweight UV Curing Light 240v with 7′ Cord is designed for the serious professional windshield repair technician. The powerful 4 watt UV Resin Curing Lamp features:
- 240v, European Plug
- 4W bulb
- 2″ x 3″ x 8″
- 7′ cord
- 4 suction cups
- High-quality circuitry
- 365 nm UV Resin Curing Light
Replacement Parts for the UV Curing Light 240v:
23530 Hanger Bolt
Also, available in 120v version:
15060 120v Lightweight UV Curing Lamp with 7′ Cord
from the Archives
Choosing the Right UV Resin Curing Lamp
Delta Kits is often asked, “What is the best UV Resin Curing Lamp for windscreen repair?” The answer always begins with a series of questions:
- Is fast curing important?
- How important is durability?
- The importance of size and weight?
- Number of repairs made in an average day?
- Will you have access to a DC (12V) or AC (115V or 240V) power source, or do you prefer a cordless model?
- Do you require a light that covers short cracks, long cracks, or only chips that are less than 2” in diameter?
- What is more important to you, initial cost or long-term value?
Let’s take a look at a few options to narrow things down a bit.
AAA or AA (DC) Battery Operated UV Lights
UV lights powered by AAA or AA (DC) batteries are the least expensive and poor choice for curing windscreen repair resin. They do not produce enough power to cure quickly even with fresh batteries and as the batteries are drained they become completely ineffective. Battery life is short, requiring frequent replacement. Battery operated UV lights tend to have higher cost of ownership. AAA and AA battery operated lights cost between $15 and $50 depending on quality and optional windscreen mounts…. Continue Reading